Hello Federation Representatives,
This is to inform you that we are almost there to open up the new registration system for your members. Before doing so, however, we need to examine the system more carefully. For this purpose, we would like to invite your federations to try, test, and learn the new system. We heard from multiple federations some concerns and questions, so this is a good opportunity for you to experiment and check out the program as well. We have already started vetting the system with Midwest members, found some errors, and have fixed some issues and are in the process of fixing others. Please refer to this website for Q&A and security concerns.
Please access the website (https://www.unitedstateskendo.com/) and do the following:
1) Create an account. If you are an existing member, link their existing account. Note that those who registered for the first time in 2016 (during or after summer camp) may not have their records in our system yet.
2) Update your profile.
3) Go through the membership registration process. This data will be wiped out once we go live. No credit card will be charged if you chose that option. Here are some test credit card numbers. I think they can enter any exp date that is in the future and any security code.
4) For dojo leaders, please check the roster and see what they can do.
5) Give Travis and Steve feedback. (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
Feel free to extend this invitation to your dojo representatives and federation members. We will keep this site open for several days, until Sunday, February 19. This is a trial, so any data you enter will be wiped out, and you will do the same process again in March when the system opens up officially.
The followings are issues that Travis and Steve are in the process of resolving:
1) You may receive an error message when confirming your email. This will not prevent you from logging in. If you register without error and receive the page stating the registration was a success, you should be able to log in before you get a confirmation email and regardless of whether you confirm the email.
2) The login popup in the upper right does not work if you are not using your email as your login id. You should navigate from the main page and go to the login page.
3) The credit card check out page does not appear to post back when completing the order.
If anyone comes across an issue, please have them report their browser type, the steps they took in getting that error page, the date and time of the incident, and any other information that would be helpful in reproducing it. If they can continue looking at other features of the site, please have them continue.
Meanwhile, we would like to request that each federation submit to me (email@example.com) the names and email addresses of (1) dojo representatives and (2) federation representatives. Those the (1) privilege will be able to see/edit the roster of their dojo while (2) can see/edit the roster of the entire federation.
We will continue to push updates to the system. Any and all feedback is welcome and necessary at this point. Thank you for your cooperation.