Dear Presidents of AUSKF member federation
Please be informed that “FY2018 FIK American Zone Kendo Referee Seminar” will be held in Dallas TX on Saturday 26th , Sunday 27th, January 2019. Please distribute this information to your member clubs, and collect all participants’ information from your federation.
AUSKF accepts application forms and one check only from the president of each AUSKF member federation.
(FY2018″ means the term from April 2018 to March 2019).
1) Kazuo Furukawa sensei, Kendo Hanshi 8 Dan
2) Masahiro Inadomi sensei, Kendo Kyoshi 8 Dan
3) Toshiya Ishida sensei, Kendo Kyoshi 8 Dan
We are honored to have excellent instructors from FIK, and I hope many of us will make the most of this special opportunity. I strongly advise those who are Kendo 6 dan (Renshi) & 7 dan (Kyoshi), and who are going to take the Promotion examination for shogo to participate in this seminar.
- Please peruse attached files and submit one “Application Form” (contains all participants’ information of your federation) to email@example.com , CC: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1st, 2018.
- Please send this form and one check (total Banquet fee – payable to AUSKF) to Shinobu Maeda ( 2035 Golden Meadow Way, Bartow, FL 33830 )
- In case of no participants in your federation, please inform to email@example.com
Lunch fee on Saturday ($12) is to be paid by the participants individually when they go to the dinning commons.
In order to save the time of registration and lunch break,
1. We will set a registration table in the Double Tree Hotel Lobby on Friday 25, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm. You will receive your zekken # seal and banquet ticket.
2. Please pay the lunch fee in exact cash ($12.25 tax included) when you register.
3. On 26 (Sat) Registration and lunch payment starts 8:00 am at the Gym. We recommend to register on Friday.