Dear President & Vice-President of AUSKF Member Federations,
The following is the request from All Japan Kendo Federation. Please inform following information to your members.
* AJKF will not accept application form individually. AUSKF must send all the application forms to AJKF together.
Please be aware of the following Exam Date & AUSKF Deadline of the examinations.
- Email “Foreign Exam Application (Application Request Form)” to Shinobu Maeda (VP Promotion & Examination Committee)..
- Request the president of member federation to email **Recommendation (Renshi, & Kyoshi applicants only) to VP Promotion & Examination prior to the AUSKF Deadline.
This will be the information for the AUSKF President to make the applicant’s Recommendation.
**Conditions for Recommendation for Renshi/Kyoshi
- Presently practice Kendo on a regular basis
- Play a leading role in the Kendo society of your country, possess great judgment and live sound life
- Have attended the official seminars organized by FIK and/or FIK affiliated organizations (including EKF/LAKC)
- Are recognized for having sufficient knowledge of Nippon Kendo Kata, Refereeing, Coaching methods and the competence for Jitsugi that are necessary for Renshi
- The President of the organization can guarantee that you possess such sufficient knowledge and competence
- Have retained the necessary experience in coaching and refereeing
- Live in your country and have been a registered member of your organization for at least 1 year; and will continue to live in your country and be a registered member of your organization at least 1 year from now
- “Application Form for AJKF” will be emailed to the applicants as soon as his/her all Request Form, a copy of current rank, (**Recommendation for Renshi / Kyoshi), and a check are received by VP President of Promotion & Examination.
- “Application Form to AJKF” should be filled and emailed back to the VP Promotion & Examination by the AUSKF Deadline.
- The direction for examination from AJKF will be distributed to each applicants.
- Please follow the direction from AJKF:
- Application request (including copy of Menjo, check, and Renshi/Kyoshi recommendation) due dates to AUSKF:
AUSKF Deadline Aug 19 Nagano Kendo 7 Dan Jun 2 Aug 20 Nagano Kendo 6 Dan Jun 2 Aug 26 Fukuoka Kendo 7 Dan Jun 2 Aug 27 Fukuoka Kendo 6 Dan Jun 2 Nov 18 Nagoya Kendo 7 Dan Sep 1 Nov 19 Nagoya Kendo 6 Dan Sep 1 Nov 25 Hachioji Kendo 6 Dan Sep 1 Nov 27
Kendo 7 Dan
Kendo 8 Dan
Nov 18 Tokyo Iaido 6, 7 Dan Sep 1 Aug 4 Kumamoto Jodo 6, 7 Dan May 9 Jan 12
Jodo 6, 7 Dan
Jodo, Iaido, Kendo Renshi Aug 14
(Written Test will be held in Tokyo) Kendo Kyoshi
VP Promotion and Examination
Attachment: docx version of announcement